LPBAA and Erie Bassmasters Fall 2023 Pike Classic - CANCELLED

Dotcom

Up coming weather forecasts and our concern for anglers safety have forced us to cancel the pike tournament for tomorrow...sorry, see ya all in the spring tourney!

That’s too bad, @stomp and myself were hoping to finish off the year with the tourny. Guess I’ll be duck hunting.
Yesterday around 5:30 ish I was over at a buddy’s place at the end of Old Cut having a couple of 🍺 and all of a sudden that wind picked up. We could see a boat coming back in and he was pounding big waves.

That’s too bad, @stomp and myself were hoping to finish off the year with the tourny. Guess I’ll be duck hunting.
Yesterday around 5:30 ish I was over at a buddy’s place at the end of Old Cut having a couple of 🍺 and all of a sudden that wind picked up. We could see a boat coming back in and he was pounding big waves.
Sorry Three Buoys, yes the wind woke me up in the middle of the night last night...it sure can come up fast.

Sorry that nature did not cooperate and give the Stomp/Three Bouys boat a shot at being the champs they really are. I was all over their boat on Bet365. If lm allowed to specify that website thing. 🤪🤪🤪🤫🤫🤫😄

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks