LPB walleye bows

sea star

Went out for a few hours to see if the fish were where I left them last September. Set up south of the shoal in 57' running a four rod spread of cores. Marked some bait but not many fish...trolled east and out to 70' with no hits and only the odd mark. Decided to move back in after we got east of the shoal....bow on the 2 colour with a red fin...bow on the 6 colour with a harness.....wallye on a rigger with a spoon that had replaced the 4 colour (set at 100 back 45 down). Ran this track two more times without a touch....headed back west and took a bow on a dipsey then a sheepie and finally another eye on a dipsey. Took a while to figure them out today but once I started running spoons and faster (taking the harnesses out) the fish responded. Next day out will be after the weekend so hope this helps out anyone fishing the outer bay Sat/Sun. PS...Only saw 2 other boats out there in 41/2 hours.

South Coast Sportfishing

Thank you for the valuble information. There is certainly a shortage of fisheman in the LPB offshore grounds in recent years. With the central basin being the "go to" place, there has been no traffic in LPB. Glad to see there are still some fish out there..

Stephen Price

Fisher-Price

Thanks for the report Norv. I haven't fished offshore in LPB so far this year.

No wonder you haven't fished out here with all the fun silvers lake ont had been providing. Let me know when you guys are going out here if you do.....maybe find them easier with more boats looking. Norv

South Coast Sportfishing

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks