Fishing Report LPB Smallies

Consequence Free

Went out with a couple of guests today. EC5, south of the marker, 72 degrees, 12'. Smallies back in with the humidity gone. Only out for an hour and a half. Took 3 smallies, lost a big one at the boat....my 13 y/o was just excited to have played it for 3-4 minutes, with lots of jumps. His was the largest by far (would guess around the 4 lbs mark). The other three were around the 2 lbs mark. Great fun today. (y)(y)(y)
Consequence Free

Went out with a couple of guests today. EC5, south of the marker, 72 degrees, 12'. Smallies back in with the humidity gone. Only out for an hour and a half. Took 3 smallies, lost a big one at the boat....my 13 y/o was just excited to have played it for 3-4 minutes, with lots of jumps. His was the largest by far (would guess around the 4 lbs mark). The other three were around the 2 lbs mark. Great fun today. (y)(y)(y)
Consequence Free
got these in the channel last week. It was a hot bite in the middle of the afternoon.

Attachments

• 20190721_163406.jpg
    20190721_163406.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 97
Fished Monday and Tuesday with @Mitso in the inner bay and boated at least 75 or so along with a couple largies and pike. 90% of them were over 3lbs

What were you fellows catching them with?
I was out last week with my step daughter with no luck.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks