LPB Smallies-June 29

jumbos

LPB didn't disappoint, even after the big wind/rain storm on saturday, the smallies were still ready to play. Trolled for a couple hours on the flats and it was steady action. Full limit for my crew and I. I think we lost just as many from inexperience and over excitement....lol. Ashley(my daughter) had the hot rod and kept things busy most of the time.

Nice to see you and the family out today Brian. I noticed your daughter seemed busy reeling them in. It was a great day. Looks like my boat in the background. If its not me its the greenwing.

Ya Bill its your boat and Ashley definitely had the hot rod today. Saw you were putting your clients on some nice smallies today too......should be a good season for ya since the water is still cool. I need to get a few Walters and jumbos for the fryer now......maybe some bows for the smoker too!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks