LPB perching Oct 6th - great day!

Rob V

The bite was definitely on ! Plenty of sorting but the bite was hot for most of the day. Didn’t get started until 11am but took 31 keepers home and easily caught 5 or 6 for everyone I kept. Can’t wait for my next trip out !

Attachments

• 6E49EA5F-AEAF-4E9D-927D-E03C6E3A6F1E.jpeg
    6E49EA5F-AEAF-4E9D-927D-E03C6E3A6F1E.jpeg
    259 KB · Views: 94
Rob V:

I am assuming you were using minnows. Where abouts on the bay did you find this jackpot, and in how May feet of water? I have had no luck so far at all.

Thanks Rob.👍 It seems you are fishing somewhat shallower than many who have been reporting. I may try that too and attempt some shallower bass fishing as well. If it calms down and dries up a bit, a run out to the Nan Shoal might be possible🤞. Getting antsy😜haven't been 🎣 out in a while.

Thanks Rob.👍 It seems you are fishing somewhat shallower than many who have been reporting. I may try that too and attempt some shallower bass fishing as well. If it calms down and dries up a bit, a run out to the Nan Shoal might be possible🤞. Getting antsy😜haven't been 🎣 out in a while.
Where is the nan shoal

Masterbaiter420:
The "Nan Shoal" that am am referring to is the "Nanticoke Shoal". It is located south of the Nanticoke creek mouth about 4 miles out. If you look on a he Lake Erie Interactive map on the site here and zoom in to a fairly high magnification, it is very clearly labelled there.👍

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks