LPB - North Shore

Fisher Price

I have been out perchin twice in the last few weeks in the Turkey Point / Dover area. We have found a few on the north shore (normandale) but the pottahawk area has not been so kind. Certainly no record cathes to be found for myself in this part of the lake. I am going out when this weather breaks (saturday or sunday). Just hoping someone can point me in a better direction as the kids are looking for a little fishig action. It seems east and west of LPB is good but i cannot trailer the ship.

Fisher-Price

try off the peir in pt burwell or walk out on the rocks ,the fish were there last weekend , good luck !! baiter.

We did extremely well about 3/4 way down Potahawk last Sunday in 8 ft water. Looked for the weed clumps and tossed a minnow on the sand/clay between them. Watched the perch come out and picked and choosed the bigger fish . Was a lot of fun and ended up with quite a few 10 to 13 inchers. We then moved out to bluff bar and trolled for pike. Had lots of hits and even kept a couple for supper.
Jeff

about the same 3/4 of the way south off pottahawk in 15.5 fow was the magic ticket for us caught around 200 kept 43 for a total of 7.5 lbs of fillets steady action while the water was choppy died right off when it was calm. also fished the morning only 6:30 till 11:00 am

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks