LPB Ice Fishing Withdrawal

FRANKIE

So how many of you out there are showing the symptoms????
It's a darn good thing I got away to Nipissing for three nights earlier this week, stopped the "shakes" for awhile, anyways:)
On the bright side of things should be lots of perch raring to go if we ever do get the hardwater.

I wouldn't hold your breath Frankie it's to bad to I wanted to take Kaleb out for his first icefishing trip this year.

jan2012.png

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and X-zone Lures for their support

For those of you needing a fix, I seen guys out on Wildwood lake Fri. night. No idea if or what they are catching but if you are looking for the ACT OF ICE FISHING and not so much CATCHING then there's a small fix.

We got a small fix on friday as we went to springwater and tried it out didnt catch anything but still nice to drill acouple holes and try new x67c ice machine out ...................apps

i hit cooks bay yesterday to stop the shakes action was hot all day. brought home 34 perch 8' to 10" range missed two pike . it was awesome to finally get out .

i get all my exercise..pushing my luck!!...Alex Van.

Good to see some of you are getting out. Think, Shawn is right as far as LPB is concerned. Think Simcoe will be my next trip, too. Hoping the rain tomorrow doesn't mess everything up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks