Fishing Report LPB Bass Opener

Wildfire

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Here fishy fishy 🤷‍♂️

No fish, haven’t seen any caught either.

Nice day though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 68
We did extremely well. Out early. Lost count of how many bass probably 30 . 4 or 5 big pike , one muskie follow .

I wish people had more common sense and manners. 2 less than privileged in the intelligence department were watching us catch fish, came right in , ran over lines. Some words were exchanged and we offers to discuss on shore later but they turtled and ran off....older Cajun bass boat . Absolutely no clue.

Anyways its getting Ike that every where especially there.

Out at 6am lines in. Almost like being in the eye of a hurricane. Sunny in the bay and clouds all around. Fishing till 11. Nothing in last hour and half. All in all, 4 people in the boat . The wife catches all the 5 bass we got and lost 3. Us other 3 changed lures numerous time to no avail. 😜. Even went for a swim when the wife wrapped the lucky lure around the motor. Lost it. And she still caught 2 more. Rant over. Just the way she can goes.😉

We did extremely well. Out early. Lost count of how many bass probably 30 . 4 or 5 big pike , one muskie follow .

I wish people had more common sense and manners. 2 less than privileged in the intelligence department were watching us catch fish, came right in , ran over lines. Some words were exchanged and we offers to discuss on shore later but they turtled and ran off....older Cajun bass boat . Absolutely no clue.

Anyways its getting Ike that every where especially there.
LPB? You’re the first person I heard of who caught anything today.

Except @Extra Virgin who I’m sure will post his report shortly.

Very slow for us on the bay, tried multiple spots, not much happening. My son did get a bass to weigh in so thats cool for him. We went back for the weigh in and my son was also lucky enough to win a new fishing pole.

Attachments

• PXL_20230624_135018927.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230624_135018927.MP.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 52
  • PXL_20230624_143320657.jpg
    PXL_20230624_143320657.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 52
  • PXL_20230624_193429176.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230624_193429176.MP.jpg
    636 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
LPB? You’re the first person I heard of who caught anything today.

Except @Extra Virgin who I’m sure will post his report shortly.
Yes LPB. Smallies were much harder to find than usual . Water temp is 72 which should indicate they would be roaming . We switched the largemouth mid morning and we rewarded nicely . Biggest was 3.68 on the berkley grabber scale .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks