LPB 27th evening

sea star

Went out for a short look between the area east of the elbow and the shoal. Ran haresses as they have been our go to for eyes the past few years. Took one about 7-8 lb in 45 fow. Since we were just having a look we trolled out to 55 fow but not any picture on the graph. Back into 45 fow at the shoal and took a couple of silver bass. Perfect evening on the water with no wind and warm temps....water temp ranged from 67.5 to 70 at the surface....did not put the probe down. Fish came on a flatline with 2oz ahead 20feet and then 100 back on an inline board. Not as exciting as salmon but will make a tasty lunch!

Thanks for the info Norv. The sun was out for a short time yesterday afternoon here in Simcoe but we were back into rain by suppertime . I told Albert we would try again this morning. I woke up to thunder and eventually got up to watch another torrential downpour. We 've had almost 100 millimeters of rain in the past two days. I heard it wasn't near as bad in Dover.

Based on levels in my pool in Dover we have had 2 1/2 to 3 inches(half the skimmer opening)!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks