LP Parking Enforcement.......Take Note

B

Big Dave

Just a heads up that Norfolk By Law Enforcement has been working hard down here writing tickets. Erie Blvd south side is no parking and I hear they dont care that you may just be going into a store for a minute or that you are towing a boat and cant use regular spots.

The fine is $50

Nice wave by the way:D

BD

Yep they were doing that last year to seen them ticket 6 harleys parked in a no parking and 4-5 cars in a few mins 2 of them writing tickets fast as they could

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

Keep raising the ramp fees and writing tickets. Who needs these pesky tourists and fishermen! Just raise our taxes every year.

Glad you brought that up Dave!
We are currently working with Norfolk County to get some parking made available to our customers to park on the South side of Erie.
For this time we have made the grass area (on the west side of the building) available for Rotten Ronnie's Customers with trailers.

Thanks to all of our customers for your support in this matter!

Stef and Jimmy Carroll
Rotten Ronnie's Bait and Tackle
Long Point Ontario

JimmyRiggin-1-1-1-1.jpg

Jimmy Carroll
Jimmy Riggin' Fishing Charters
www.jimmyriggin.com
info@jimmyriggin.com

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks