image.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 136
I've heard rumours & been trying my dammdest to find em on the inner bay! Finally came true today! I've caught plenty of Pik's in many places but never there! Very happy today & finally it was perfect weather for fishin!!!⚓

Weather crew lied again today. Rumour had it morning good afternoon no good. Not worth driving 2 hours to rush around to find fish in the morning hours. Some guys have caught the odd adult in the bay last few years. Nice to see the kids out of school to play. Water levels sure do change things.

I've taken all my weather App's & deleted em! If i see one more forecast that says "don't go fishin" today & "todays perfect" I'm seriously gonna lose my mind! I head down 2 boathouse & play it by ear⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓

I caught one about that size trolling a jointed rattling rap in my kayak on saturday around noon. I think i was out a ways in front of the park channel.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks