Lowrance Sonar/ Gps Seminars Angling Outfitters Mon. Nov. 28TH 6PM TO 8PM

monty smith

Free coffee and donuts supplied, Bring in your units for updates and reprogram no charge, seminar is free , bring a friend . Updates are for Lowrance and Hummingbird units .
Seminars are limited to 25 people .
Topics will cover installations and how to wire your unit to your boat,
How to use your I-phone and I-pad and setup.
How to use your unit for ice fishing, musky fishing , salmon fishing , walleye fishing , bass fishing, perch fishing .
These seminars are informal ask a question anytime don't be afraid , we are all fishing people .
To register contact us at 1-519-539-5494 ask for myself or Dane to register or e-mail me ( montysmith@rogers.com ) and I will register you for the seminar .
Many people come out two to three times as every seminar is different , looking forward to another great turn out.
LAST SEMINAR IS MONDAY DEC. 5TH REGISTER NOW FOR DEC.5TH SEMINAR .
We also have draw prizes this year .
Joslyn and staff woukd like to thank everyone for a great turn out .

Last edited:
Looking for 8 more people to register for Mondays Seminar , would like to fill it . Bring your spouse she may buy you a gift certificate for Xmas!!!!!
Thanks
Monty

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks