Lowrance auto pilot

Fish Whisperer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Anyone out sat evening with lowrance auto pilot ? If so how did it perform in that slop ? In the market for something to steer my Yamaha twins. It has to work for trolling and under power with twin motors. All feed back welcomed.

I put one on this yr . It does a really good job, I am sure it would have no problem with two O/B s . I am running a 200 Verado with a kicker , Works awesome!

you won't go wrong go see monty at angler outfitters works at any speed and rough water.

Ben my bud has twin 150's as well with auto pilot and it works great. even trolling into the wind.

Blastr

I have been on boats with Ray marine, Simrad didn't see any difference in how they work but Lowrance would probably tie in nicely to that hds10 you have. You know who to talk to I can get his cell# if you need it.

Outboard pilot is AWESOME!!! Run it on a 225 HP Honda. Run it in All weather and sea conditions, from 1.5 hp to wide open throttle. Run it off my HDS gen 3 Touch and my Simrad NSS12. For the price, ability and ease of use...NOTHING comes close!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks