Lost my little fishing buddy today

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Its with a heavy heart for me to say that we lost our little fishing buddy today. After a 2 day battle with a pancreas infection, she lost her battle. Fish were never safe with you on board. You will be missed deeply.
RIP Macy

Rest in Peace my little friend........

Last edited:
Awe Macy sry about your loss bud she was a good dog aunt Di will miss feeding her treats lol there's a special bond between a man and his dog that can't be replaced at least you got your little guy now to keep your attention sry again man.

From my family to yours, our sincerest condolences Spilliard.

Sorry for your loss. I've had dogs most of my life and it's always heart breaking to see them go.

My condolences. Sorry to hear about your loss. She looks like she really enjoyed her time on the water with you.

Sorry for your loss.... The good times far out weigh the sad days when you have to say good bye. They are true friends!

sorry for your loss. a dog always makes up a huge part of our lives.

Blastr

sorry to hear that , my lab is getting old now and im not looking forward to the day losing friend like hextall. always a bigger part of the family. than most people understand. again sorry for you loss of a great fishing buddy

Sorry for your loss,,, we lost our Reed the same way last aug. House still feels empty. Still smile every time I see my avatar tho....

Real sorry about your loss, some great pictures there. Make me think about something I remind my daughter of. Never forget that today is tomorrow's good old days.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks