LOST BARREL

sonnyuphi

Every fall we (Kozaks) put red and green floating barrels out at the mouth of Old Cut Channelfor us and other hunters to find their way on dark stormy nights . The barrels are painted red and green with reflective tape on them to spot in the dark. On Saturday the green barrel was in position as we returned from a hunt down Little Rice way approx 12:30 pm . Going out for the evening hunt around 3:00 pm the green barrel had floated away with no sign of it .
We are hopeful that we can get this barrel back and re-anchor it in position.
If anyone sees it floating in the Bay somewhere either contact Kozak cottage (586-3163) or pick up if possible and drop off or PM me as to approx location so that we can retrieve it.
Thanks,
Sonny Kozak

That's damn nice of you to put them out as navigational aids. I fish a lot on Simcoe and got turned around in the fog and darkness trying to find the bay into Crates. My brain told me one thing but the compass and the marker told me a totally different direction. Luckily, this old goat knows enough to believe the compass and the buoy. I hope you find it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks