Looking to Go Fishing Off Bruce or Burwell

sonnyuphi

Due to a major recall my vehicle is off the road until possibly mid -August which means I have no hitch to trailer my own boat down from Long Point .My wife and I would love to get out on a Saturday sometime in the next few weeks and I have lures and rods if needed but would certainly share fuel costs if anyone has room for 2. Unfortunately my rental which is being paid for by Infiniti does not have a hitch . Any help would be appreciated!

Ummm what where you looking to go fishing for sir ? perch or eyes,or both ? I may have a free day coming up the 1st week of Aug. if thats any help to you.

Looking for 'eyes mostly .I have 2 leadcore rods rigged as well as 4-5 other rods for downrigging/trolling plus a tackle box full of lures that sometimes actually catch fish. Unfortunately Saturdays are the best as I live in Toronto and cottage at the Point.On the long weekend Sunday would also work .Let me know

Ill keep you in mind I have the boat and hitch but not the trollin knowledge. Ill inbox you my number I might be able to get out again next saturday

A bad days fishing better than good days work.

kegman.....a bad days fishing is better than any day at work...8D

If Cans r flyin,they will b dyin...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks