looking for trailer tires

bow slayer

can someone recommend a place in st.thomas london area to pick up some trailer tires. No luck at canadian tire or peavy mart in st.thomas

England Tire Cambridge. Bought 2 today 14 in $108.00 per tire and rims

Last edited:
Woodstock Tire. bought Goodyears for the less than no names at peavey. Worth a call at least.

can someone recommend a place in st.thomas london area to pick up some trailer tires. No luck at canadian tire or peavy mart in st.thomas
You’re looking in St. Thomas for a tire

you call St Thomas Tire on Talbot street

simple

I have had very good luck with Carlisle Radial Trail HD in load range D. I used to run Good Year Marathon but last set only lasted 2 years because they are now made in China instead of the USA. Marathon used to be the best but now are total garbage so I would avoid them like the plague. I got my Carlisle trailer tires at Kal Tire in London.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks