Looking for Perch Reports in Outer Bay

Consequence Free

Taking my boys out tomorrow morning. Need to know if perch are biting at either Pottahawk or out off Fisher's Glen? Anyone having any luck?
CF

Heard lots of rumors off pottahawk. However I’ve been told it’s really hit and miss though as it may take 10-15 spot to find them and you can be killing it and the boat anchored 30 yards from you might not be getting a bite. Same with some spots are filled with dinks and others are almost all 8+ inches and all keepers so keep looking

Little breezy this morning...was thinking of heading to Pottahawk, but changed plans and decided to try out in front of Fisher's Glen and Normandale...both offered nothing in 2 hours.
Ended up taking the boys back in nice and close to the boat launch at the Old Cut....steady catch of dinks and rockies which kept them happy. My youngest even caught his first baby pike! (I'm thinkin' it was a whole 12"...but he was excited as a pig in @#*# - - glad he got it!)
Going to go back out this week and find those elusive perch!
CF

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks