looking for cottage rental

piker

hi everyone just wondering if anyone knows of a cottage rental that is on a good lake with a boat for rent iam looking at going in may i usually go up near wawa so some where away from people with some good fishing iam looking at going for 10 days if anyone knows a good place please let me know thanks everyone have a good new years

Hi Piker, I fished at prairie bee camps a couple of times,great cabins and good fishing.Check out the web site www.prairiebeecamps.com.

I went up to blue heron resort last summer and had a blast! Excellent owners, great pike, bass and walleye fishing. Hard to book a cabin in the spring because of the excellent walleye fishing but otherwise a good fishing camp: http://www.blueheronresort.on.ca/

quote:
Originally posted by scuba2000

Hi Piker, I fished at prairie bee camps a couple of times,great cabins and good fishing.Check out the web site www.prairiebeecamps.com.

what's up with this camp and charging more for those who have a sport fishing license? i've never seen this before?

this how much MORE it costs if you have a sport license:

$35/wk per person
$17.50 per kid if they're under your license
$25 more for the outboard rental
$50 more for the boat

for an average family of 2 adults and 2 kids it would cost almost $200 more for a week simply because of the license they have???

Obviously looking to the US market.
Canadian youth under 18 have their own sport fish limit so no discount applies her for them. Full adult price by their rates page in their site.
Their pricing policies would quickly have me looking else where.

Hi When I fished at that camp there was none of that kind of pricing.I found out that the owner a canadian sold the camp to u.s. people.That is a shame that they have to nickle and time people to make a living.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks