Looking for cats

turk15

Anybody seeing any catfish in the Port Bruce Area ?

My mistake at first I thought you wanted kittens for pike bait. I'm no Peta but I don't think I could do that.

[QUOTE="Bucketsoff,
No numbers to speak of yet, but got 13 in the last 3 trips to 3 different tribs. They all seem to eat in short windows and are very bunched up in specific spots. I didnt catch any fish alone, and they all came within an hour of each other. The rest of the days were a wash with nothing caught.[/QUOTE]

Finally got into some eh? Good job. I haven't had a chance to get out lately, still chasing turkeys, but hopefully soon. TC

[QUOTE="Bucketsoff,
No numbers to speak of yet, but got 13 in the last 3 trips to 3 different tribs. They all seem to eat in short windows and are very bunched up in specific spots. I didnt catch any fish alone, and they all came within an hour of each other. The rest of the days were a wash with nothing caught.

Finally got into some eh? Good job. I haven't had a chance to get out lately, still chasing turkeys, but hopefully soon. TC[/QUOTE]
Yeah they should be rocking but this weather is really holding it all back a little. Ill head out tonight and tomorrow morning weather depending.
We should meet up for a yak session sometime.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks