Looking for a Weather Report

anonymoose

Hey Folks,

Hoping to take the little kids out of Burwell tonight but I'm unsure on conditions - Can I get a little help?

Right now the Port Stanley Buoy is saying 1.3ft waves. Most folks say double this - 2.6ft waves would not be good for my little ones.

PGYC Webcam is showing maybe 6" waves. Wind is ENE so near shore might be calmer than the big water.

Anyone with eyes on the lake care to chime in?

Just got home from burwell fished 7-9 and yes the bouy is pretty much nail on having said that your instincts are correct it gets calmer the closer to shorewe were out in 62’ id say around 3’ half way back lots of guys were fishing 51 fow and there was probably only 1.5’ waves we got our limit and a bow ended up taking a buddy instead of the family for the same reason your thinking to much whining for me after a nightshift looks like it should settle a little by the end of the day if you do get out good luck

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks