looking for a good creek for my kids

skinny

When I was young there was a place not to far from home that we use to go play it had a rocky bottom creek that we use to go catch cryfish and frogs and such. I feel this is something my kids are going to miss out on so i looking for a creek of that sort to go let them play.

The one i use to play in is no longer maintained like it once was so the banks are very over grown. Also most of the area we played in was fenced off ane really we weren't supose to be there. it was Ceader st park in Simcoe and back into the water works

Skinny. Where do you live? You don't have to to drive to find it. The little one coming out of the pond or the dead end road south of town heading south should keep them busy.

Stick

24-02-11_1200.jpg

"Rivers are living things, sometimes swollen and discoloured, other times thin and anaemic. Spend enough time around a particular river, you learn to read its moods, like a spouse reads a partner."

Gord Ellis ONTARIO OUT OF DOORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks