Long Point water surge

I went down to check out situation at Long Point at 1900hrs. Road Closed sign/barricade set up but yet pick up trucks were coming off the Point. I spoke with a friend who lives on Old Cut Blvd. and he stated it was the worst he ever seen. He has lived the re for 20 years. Do not go there unless it is an emergency ! Hopefully the winds die down and it's just a matter of clean up after that. Our big concern should be what is yet to come ie; spring flood. I wouldn't doubt Hasting Ave. is nonexistent. Poor bastards . Places on Erie Ave have probably been hit hard. Muskrats are looking for a dry spot to sit their ass on …. go figure ? Be kind to them, snakes, etc. ? They will make Long Point Long Point once again.

I went down to check out situation at Long Point at 1900hrs. Road Closed sign/barricade set up but yet pick up trucks were coming off the Point. I spoke with a friend who lives on Old Cut Blvd. and he stated it was the worst he ever seen. He has lived the re for 20 years. Do not go there unless it is an emergency ! Hopefully the winds die down and it's just a matter of clean up after that. Our big concern should be what is yet to come ie; spring flood. I wouldn't doubt Hasting Ave. is nonexistent. Poor bastards . Places on Erie Ave have probably been hit hard. Muskrats are looking for a dry spot to sit their ass on …. go figure ? Be kind to them, snakes, etc. ? They will make Long Point Long Point once again.

I’ve never saw so many muskrats in one place

I dealt with enough Dodges in wet weather in the past …. p I t a ! Maybe they fixed their issue with H2O ?
OK.... ! Not knocking Dodge's "Mooner" they did produce some excellent vehicles/motors. Still a Dodge .

Now ; regarding the flood tragic to say the least. If somebody needs help ? Give me a call .

OLCP there was an episode a few years at Post's. a big dodge could'nt pull out the boat it was hooked up to.
Randy hooked up his GMC and pulled truck and boat without an issue. it was pretty impressive.

Omg Jim, that Dover sign is hilarious! I hope that the property damage is minimal for all of you down there.

Port Dover and Hot Dogs....... I can understand the concern with outsiders coming to PORT Dover for a hot dog - but what about the POT Dover locals....once they get some herb in them - I am sure the hot dog is a staple go to for the munchies?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks