Long Point walleye.

going on line

Looking for info and reports about Walleye and perch if fishing out out from long point marina's .
Recent experiences at naticoke, elbow, elbow to light house, south side of light house appreciated.
Thank You

Looking for info and reports about Walleye and perch if fishing out out from long point marina's .
Recent experiences at naticoke, elbow, elbow to light house, south side of light house appreciated.
Thank You
I fished at the elbow solo a week ago for about an hour and a bit and picked up 2 walleye. One on a dipsy #3 setting 120 ft back and one on a 7 or 8 colour lead core. Can’t remember exactly. Got the fish coming from 90 ft heading into shallower water, both at different depths. Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply
I fished at the elbow solo a week ago for about an hour and a bit and picked up 2 walleye. One on a dipsy #3 setting 120 ft back and one on a 7 or 8 colour lead core. Can’t remember exactly. Got the fish coming from 90 ft heading into shallower water, both at different depths. Hope this helps
Thanks for the reply winterized. Looking to head out this weekend.
Regards and good fishing to You!

Reports on the Longpoint side have been very quiet...I have not been out in three weeks. I guess all the focus is burwell for most fishermen..

My thought is they have to be moving east yet...I'm going to try the south side of the tip on my next adventure.

I practiced two days for the TBBA event Friday and Saturday. I caught 4 walleye over 5lbs around peacock point in 12-16 FOW on crankbaits and a drop shot all by accident. I could see multiple small schools on my FFS. Clouds of perch in front of Turkey point in 20 FOW on top of the grass flat as well but that was a week ago.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks