Long Point Thefts

B

Big Dave

There has been 3 thefts in Long Point in the last few days. Yesterday an ATV was stolen and the thief rode it down the street on his escape.

If you are here and see anything suspicious call the Police.

Thanks
BD

A loaf of bread so they can eat, there are resources if you're having a rough go. Knock on my door if you're hungry ask me for a sandwich, I'll likely give you one or help you down to the food bank or call the salvation army or mission services for you. If they are going to steal the cash in my ash tray, or my GPS knock on my door, and say "hey I was about to smash your window to steal the $4 in change I saw", I would walk out and give it to them...saves the $200 for a new window. The other side of it and not very politically correct version, steal and loose a finger. Someone worked very hard to earn the $ to pay for that ATV. Our society has rules, and frankly they are pretty lax when it comes to things like this. We have lots of jobs out there if people are willing to work. Stuff like this is pathetic, use the resources, that's what they are there for. Work hard and earn the things you want, if you're out of work, down on your luck, all it takes is a phone call and people will help, that's how this world works. There is no excuse in this man's opinion for theft, not in the year 2014.

Save your breath 'Rex', this type of person has no scruples. They rob you blind and for the most part still 'harvest' the social umbrella for all it's worth. Much of what goes on is done by people who are familiar with the legal system, and know how to navigate though it. If you catch some one stealing, make sure no one is around and beat the living crap out of them (it worked for some one I know).

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks