Long point slip rental

Hogey

I have rented a cottage next week in long point and was wondering where I could dock my boat for the week. Thanks

We use to rent a boathouse for every bass opening weekend at sandbox marina .first one going into Longpoint they will likely fix u up for the week. Price was pretty good to

Hogey go see George at Old Cut Marina he is a sponsor on the forum. I have my boat there as I am typing. I stay at the provincial park and dock there for the week. Great guy to deal with and service is great. He has fuel and pump out there. He also has video surveillance to keep watch on the boats.
Enjoy your Vacay

That would work better as the cottage is closer to old cut. I didn't think they had transient dockage. Thanks for the info knapptime.

Hogey go see George at Old Cut Marina he is a sponsor on the forum. I have my boat there as I am typing. I stay at the provincial park and dock there for the week. Great guy to deal with and service is great. He has fuel and pump out there. He also has video surveillance to keep watch on the boats.
Enjoy your Vacay
I would second that what @knapptime had said.I just saw George last Thursday July 6/17 while Bass Fishing off the Old Cut Marina,and he is definitely a great guy for sure to deal with,and I have known him now for a few year's whether it's for Boating or during the Ice Fishing Season for his parking area.I would recommend him to anyone that needs his Service.Tight Lines,& Catch Lots!! (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks