Long Point Perch?

JohnPK

Just curious if anyone has been out for perch this last few days...weather has been lovely. Any reports would be appreciated.
Thanks,
John

i ahven't been out this week, but it was good last week, lots of little guys around EC10, but some biggies thrown in. liked the little minnows. i think you can't fail out there right now. we'll be there tomorrow am weather looks good..

I fished ec10 Tues 1 fish in 2 hrs. Wed. same area not 1 bite in 1/2 hr. Fished north shore all throw backs. Fished another weed bed in inter bay caught 8 nice ones. last 2 wks has been good by ec10.

I was out Monday afternoon from about 2 - 6:30.....brought home 1 nice one....was out at ec10,,all aound it,,nothing (very odd small 1) went to ec8,,,nothing..went to ec6,,couple small ones....thought I'd head back in front of old cut & figured I'd finish with some action from small fish....wrong....got a couple small one only...packed er in,,was very dissapointed...went out yest.. Thurs & brought home 11 in just over an hour fishing...was a couple km's out off the tower of Port Rowan...I hope that helps....

If Cans r flyin,they will b dyin...

friday fishing was slow from ec10-ec6 great weather caught about 60 took home about 20 - minnows and shrimps working ok

Fished EC6 on friday, beautiful day on the water. Pretty much non stop action, kept 22 perch averaging 10" in around 2 or 3 hours. Threw back two or three times as many. It was so nice out there I was able to my shirt off and catch some rays too8D

Gone fishing, be back at dark-thirty!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks