Long Point Minnows After 5pm

Rex

I drive in from London (South East end) usually after 430pm to do most of my fishing, wondering if anyone can suggest a good minnow purchase location that isn't closed when we drive in at 530..?

I drive in from London (South East end) usually after 430pm to do most of my fishing, wondering if anyone can suggest a good minnow purchase location that isn't closed when we drive in at 530..?
You could grab them from Anglers on Highbury before leaving town? A little pricey but at least you'll have some.

im open 24/7 ring bell or just ask someone here were i am,,i could be in another location in park,

In St Williams at Great Lake Bait just past Booths Harbour going east. Self serve but sometimes sold out.
Good Luck

Thanks @rushcreek port bruce is a bit out of the way when coming to the point. Appreciate everyone's help. We will use you for sure in the next couple weeks! Looks like a bit of a slow start to the season this year.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks