Long Point Fall Pike Tournament

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Hi guys. I willing be putting on a pike tournament this fall. There is no LPBAA event this fall so I thought I would put one together for those who would like to attend. This event will have no registration the morning of. Please e transfer your entry and send your team members names to the contact info at the bottom of this thread. I will accept entries until Thursday October 7 4pm. I will send out the tournament list Friday night along with the prize pool layout and the final list of rules. You can tow to the Marina of your choice and blast off from that marina at 8am. Weigh in will be on the grass area in the Provincial Park Channel at 3pm. Any more questions feel free to reach out to me. I will need 10 or more entries to put this event on. Thanks

2021 Long Point Fall Pike Tournament
Saturday October 9, 2021
Long Point Bay
2 man team
$140 team includes big fish pool
8am blast off marina of your choice
3pm weigh in Provincial Park Channel
Weight of 2 live pike (1lb per dead fish)
1 rod per angler (even when trolling in the outer bay)
For more info contact Jesse
e transfers & team member names to: jesse@jandjaluminum.ca
text: 519-428-4427
Weather date ONLY IF NEEDED: Sunday October 10, 2021

I plan to register once I verify that I will be off work that weekend. 👍
Just tell them fishing for pike is not only more fun than growing vegetables but essential for good mental health. I'm sure that will seem quite reasonable to your employer as well Derk. Good luck at the pike tournament! ;)

Forecasts are all over the place for Saturday, but I like this one:

Saturday
Wind light becoming southeast 15 knots late in the day.

Hopefully it will be a good day for @Three Bouys and whomever he chooses as "wing person".

Last edited:
Still looks fishable Saturday... a little breezier, and a little more sunshine now, depending on which forecast you choose to believe.

Saturday
Wind south 15 knots increasing to south 20 late in the day.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks