Long Point Bay

Real Therapy

Fished 2.5 hrs from 130 to 4 pm .Decided not to fish bass opener.Weather turned nice and the fish were hungry.6 walleye ,2 were 11 lbs and we're released,1,10 lb bow.Released a smaller one.1 Chinook 3 lbs ,1 laker 12 lbs and 5 silver bass.Riggers down 55 ft and dipsey on a 3 out 169 ft ..Of course the only fish not boated was the biggest.185 ft behind the boat and couldn't budge it for 20 min.Was on the dipsey rod and then broke the 20 lb leader.It was on the surface briefly and was huge maybe a big laker not a bow or walleye.Heading out now to try again.Real Therapy.

Thanks for the report. Deferred to Monday but yesterday afternoon was pretty nice as was forecast by Environment Canada.

Fished 2.5 hrs from 130 to 4 pm .Decided not to fish bass opener.Weather turned nice and the fish were hungry.6 walleye ,2 were 11 lbs and we're released,1,10 lb bow.Released a smaller one.1 Chinook 3 lbs ,1 laker 12 lbs and 5 silver bass.Riggers down 55 ft and dipsey on a 3 out 169 ft ..Of course the only fish not boated was the biggest.185 ft behind the boat and couldn't budge it for 20 min.Was on the dipsey rod and then broke the 20 lb leader.It was on the surface briefly and was huge maybe a big laker not a bow or walleye.Heading out now to try again.Real Therapy.
Where abouts can you find 169ft of water in the bay? I fished the elbow 2 days ago and only boated 2 eyes. Really want to use my riggers more.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks