Live @ elbow

Yep bounced around there all day yesterday. Got a big bag of SFA. Latter heard they're getting them in 40 off Dover

Out this am, missed one on a worm harness but got one on a gold/black RRF and one on a purple and chartreuse Ficker shad. Dipsey back 150 and 7 colours in 52-65 FOW. Slow and bumpy.

Out this am, missed one on a worm harness but got one on a gold/black RRF and one on a purple and chartreuse Ficker shad. Dipsey back 150 and 7 colours in 52-65 FOW. Slow and bumpy.
Yes it would be. Called off this morning with the winds. Not looking much better for the next few days. May have to change species.

Gunna try my luck again tomorrow, looking like be a calmer day.
I.ll be out early also gonna try shallower guy at marina in dover said he got 4 in 30 fow strait outa port so try there for starters i.ll be on ch 68 if anyone else has their radio on

We started just off bluffs. Dropped in at 40. Trolled out to 80. One silver bass.
turning out towards lighthouse gonna tryout there for a bit. Prob turn back in once the winds pick up.
I’ll post again if we hook up with anything.

Just runnng dipsy, variing depth and spoons and body baits.

monitoring 68. Pretty quiet.

One Walleye and four BaaBaas so far. Started at 45, went to 65 and turned around. Had one knock-off on the rigger, the one Walleye and sheep of a dipsey 150 back on a Bomber. Three 💩 heads on worm and 7 colours.

Currently 1/3 rainbows for me right now. One broke my swivel (at least my knot held), next one bent my 2nd greasy spoon, lost the 3rd close to the boat. Lots of tugs out here this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_20200823_0755269.jpg
    IMG_20200823_0755269.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20200823_0854244.jpg
    IMG_20200823_0854244.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 83
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks