Off Topic License question

Yakfisherman

After years of being stuck in my wallet my name is just about worn off my pleasure craft operators card , where do I go for a replacement ?

Who ever issued your original is who you talk to about replacement. For me it was CPS.

Never, but now that you've asked..

I originally just did the online test , I don’t see anything on that link about replacement cards
You may have to log in to the site that you did your online test. Or try and create an account to log into this link. I replaced my card on this link which may have been the same site that I took my test on. Got lucky I guess.

Lost? Damaged? Need Extras?
Order now!​

1 card $19.95 + tax, 3 cards $11.65 + tax which is a savings of up to 42%

Ordering is easy!
To order a replacement card, sign in to your account.​

My pleasure craft card was in 4 pieces i managed to place them perfectly together on the table took a picture of both sides of it now it is legible to read, would it be leagal in a picture if i get pulled over???

issued in May 2002 AAA boating safety standards www.aaaboat.com they were at the London boat show.

Order a Replacement Boat License​

It's recommended that boaters order multiple Pleasure Craft Operator Cards to keep one on each boat, PWC, in your wallet, and in your tackle box, so you'll never be caught without your official boating license. Additional multiple cards can be ordered at a discount.

Replacements cards can be ordered online or by calling toll free 1-877-792-3926.

Yes so aperently they are all affiliated with BOATERexam.com now call or register online to order replacements one for 19.95 or 3 for 45.95 as @GPS has mentioned. I was redirected to them for a replacement card by www.aaaboat.com 🎣 cheers

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks