Lets see your "Channel 68" sticker location

twodogs

I've read all the excellent reports on the distribution of the "Channel 68" stickers and plan on picking mine up tomorrow from Tail Feathers in Burwell. It would be nice to see some pictures of the locations fellow fisherman have placed these on their rides prior to doing my own.
Ron

Ill take a couple pics this weekend,but i put one on the back window of my truck(incase a member sees me at my usual stops, beer store,tsc,gas station, lambeth rod and tackle). Going to put one on the kayak but havent got to it yet.

Ill take a couple pics this weekend,but i put one on the back window of my truck(incase a member sees me at my usual stops, beer store,tsc,gas station, lambeth rod and tackle). Going to put one on the kayak but havent got to it yet.
Good idea Cam

Here are mine! Would be on the back of the truck if I had one! Lol. If I had an outboard I would be placing it on the side like @Wave Runner did

Attachments

• IMG-20190726-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20190726-WA0011.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG-20190726-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20190726-WA0013.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 47
Here are mine! Would be on the back of the truck if I had one! Lol. If I had an outboard I would be placing it on the side like @Wave Runner did
Looks good Waldo. I like the idea of places other than the boat and especially the ideas Wave Runner displayed of the hat, teashirts and coffee mugs

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks