Leamington

Leaky

Fished Leamington on Sat. morning. lots of boats and no problem finding and catching the small 16 inch walleye using bb and green worm harnesses.( 2015 year class) The larger fish did not appear to be there yet, from what I could see, and those I spoke with at the dock. Great marina to launch from. Will be back.

P6020236 copy.jpg

hi thank you for the report, did you flat line or use riggers, is a 17-1/2 ft boat ok to use there
Shane your 17 foot boat will be fine at this location provide you pick and choose your days. Fishing is not far from shore and you can start trolling within a half mile of the marina. I used a 3 oz. bottom bouncer to get the harness to run a foot or two above the lake bottom at aprox. 1.2 mph.

Shane- Biggest concentrations of walleye are this time of the season and last till probably first wk. of July! Hope this helps- Walleyeman!

Fished there Saturday too, first line in the water at 8:45 am, 3 man limit by 11:45. Run in-line boards with 2 oz in-line weights and worm harnesses back 45 lf off the boards. Colour didn't seem to matter, speed 1.0 to 1.2 mph. All fish 14" to 16" with one 18", tossed a number of smaller ones back.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks