Fishing Report Leamington Today

Reel Therapy

Took a good friend of mine out today for his first trip to Erie, it was a great day on the water, flat and lots of fish. We ended up landing close to 40 walleye and brought home a limit each. We fished in 30' of water with harnesses and 30 jets and dipseys. Mixed bag of small to med sized fish. Great thing hardly a boat in sight.

Tight Lines

RT

Attachments

• Walleye June 3.JPG
    Walleye June 3.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Hi RT It looked like a beauty day yesterday, hard to believe it wasn't busy.Looks like only great things to come with those successful year class hatches coming up.

Hi RT It looked like a beauty day yesterday, hard to believe it wasn't busy.Looks like only great things to come with those successful year class hatches coming up.
With the crazy amont of small fish, will there be enough food for all these fish? Lots of gobies for them to eat I guess.

I dont think it will be a problem for the walleyes there should be lots to eat in erie.It wasnt a concern back in 2003, when they had a great hatch.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks