Off Topic Leamington this sat.

sronza

Leamington this sat.
I am planning a trip to leamington to pick up some boat parts. This will occur Saturday.
I’ve never fished out of leamington. I’m going to bring my boat. Any suggestions. Walleye of coarse. I don’t need gps coordinates just a place to start. Thanks in advance.

I lived in and fished Leamington for 5 years. This time of year fish are everywhere. Head south towards point pelee, and out a couple of miles. Water depth is 32-34 ft . I had my best results with reef runners and in line boards. ran one at 80 ft back and one at 125 ft. This covers 20 and25ft down.
Also used to get them on the bottom with a downrigger.
There is usually a lot of boats out fishing so its easy to see where the action is.
Good luck
Peter

Leamington this sat.
I am planning a trip to leamington to pick up some boat parts. This will occur Saturday.
I’ve never fished out of leamington. I’m going to bring my boat. Any suggestions. Walleye of coarse. I don’t need gps coordinates just a place to start. Thanks in advance.

Didn’t fish out of leamington. Went out of Erieau. 3 walleye and couldn’t keep big sheep off the lines. I’ve never caught so many big farm animals.

When I used to fish that area we used to speed up our troll to get rid of the sheepshead . Far fewer would hit at 3.0 to 3.2. But we still managed quite a few pickerel.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks