Fishing Report Leamington Live June 14

Looks like you're having a great day out there @stomp @G.Mech and @m burr
Triple and Quadruple headers… crank baits producing bigger size…

Nicely done Guys!!
Are you suckin up to the admins or something?

How come they get a "nicely done guys!!!" while out in the boat from you, but when I post about my successes, sitting on a pier, I get " Piss off." or "NEUMAN!!!!!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I’m lovin’ Trevor’s reports…. I’m busting balls
I make the mistake of reading his reports after my own trips out the same day. Not quite as “plentiful”..

The girlfriend comes over to console me after my lacklustre trip and says “let’s see how erie is doing” on “stomps” and then.“Neuman”……….…. (Aka “Trevor”) has a posting of his spectacular day.

I grab the bottle of Pinot from her hands and she goes home. Trevor is my “Neuman”
Ya know, if you and I ever got out fishin together with a few others, I think you and I might be the only ones to catch anything that day, everyone else would be laughin so hard at our antics that they'd be cramping up and they'd be useless to catch any fish:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nice fishin guys and nice hat too Stomp! Is that your good luck hat? If so- I better get one too! I need ALL the good luck I can find!

Looks like you're having a great day out there @stomp @G.Mech and @m burr

Are you suckin up to the admins or something?

How come they get a "nicely done guys!!!" while out in the boat from you, but when I post about my successes, sitting on a pier, I get " Piss off." or "NEUMAN!!!!!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ya know, if you and I ever got out fishin together with a few others, I think you and I might be the only ones to catch anything that day, everyone else would be laughin so hard at our antics that they'd be cramping up and they'd be useless to catch any fish:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Because they need encouragement! You don’t! Lol

Nice fishin guys and nice hat too Stomp! Is that your good luck hat? If so- I better get one too! I need ALL the good luck I can find!
Hey @walleyeman , I thought the hat was good luck... caught a nice big walleye wearing it... biggest of the day. But then, a gust of wind blew the hat off into the drink. Next thing I know, while we were circling back to rescue said hat, and with my focus on landing a fish or sumthin', the kicker stops dead... stalls. I peered over the stern to see what was the matter and it was then I saw a trail of chewed up straw bubbling up from below...🤠 o_O🤷‍♂️ At that point, I knew the golden sombrero was going to be ... umm... different.

Hey @walleyeman , I thought the hat was good luck... caught a nice big walleye wearing it... biggest of the day. But then, a gust of wind blew the hat off into the drink. Next thing I know, while we were circling back to rescue said hat, and with my focus on landing a fish or sumthin', the kicker stops dead... stalls. I peered over the stern to see what was the matter and it was then I saw a trail of chewed up straw bubbling up from below...🤠 o_O🤷‍♂️ At that point, I knew the golden sombrero was going to be ... umm... different.
It served you well and you got a good story out of it, PLUS a big fish. :)

Sorta looks like those straw beach huts in Cuba after a hurricane went through. 😬 😜

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks