LEAFS

I totally get your point. U are one of the smarter leafs fans that I know(thank u). Enjoy talking to Leaf fans that have a brain.
But unfortunately for everyone like u(that are reasonable) more Leaf fans are over the top wannabes that have no idea.

Um hum….2 university degrees, a successful career, still have all my own teeth and limbs so who are you calling??

I totally get your point. U are one of the smarter leafs fans that I know(thank u). Enjoy talking to Leaf fans that have a brain.
But unfortunately for everyone like u(that are reasonable) more Leaf fans are over the top wannabes that have no idea.
I just watched some of the footage you referenced.......take a good look at the age of a lot of those people in that footage........it kind of explains a lot......in relative terms.........they're kids........(being I'm in my 50's I can say that 😜 )

I went and watched the leafs/habs game two months ago and I think that is just the downtown Toronto setting after a hockey game?

Hey Trevor M you would like to see an Edmonton ,Toronto cup final . What Canadian wouldn’t . Trouble is that would kill tv ratings in the states ,and Bettman would probably have a stroke .

Hey Trevor M you would like to see an Edmonton ,Toronto cup final . What Canadian wouldn’t . Trouble is that would kill tv ratings in the states ,and Bettman would probably have a stroke .
DON'T get me started on Gary F'n BUTTMUNCH :ROFLMAO:

I went and watched the leafs/habs game two months ago and I think that is just the downtown Toronto setting after a hockey game?
Yeah not a lot of room in the "entertainment" district where Rogers Center, CN Tower, Scotia Bank Arena etc are. I refuse to drive my own car to Toronto if I ever go to a game, be that Blue Jays or Leafs. I'll take the train from London and walk from Union Station since both are easily walked too, and stay overnight at a close by hotel if I have to before I drive there just to watch a game live. I was the same in Edmonton when I lived there. Would take the bus downtown to the closest LRT station (I lived in the SW corner south of the big mall and the trains didn't go to the Mall yet back then and the Ice district didn't exist) then get off the train at either Commonwealth if I was goin to a football game, or Northlands if I was going to a hockey game.

The Bruins are in the leafs head….not anymore!
First time Toronto plays Florida in the playoffs, ever......could be a better series than Toronto/Boston would have been........Leafs went 3-0-1 vs Florida this season, so that's something they can use to build on.......but given what Florida just did.........they won't be easy........

Just to prove my claim of being a life long leafs fan…my mother sent these to me today. I estimate that to be 75/76?

Attachments

• C64F8BF1-E7CE-457D-86CC-0C1E3CA8E013.jpeg
    C64F8BF1-E7CE-457D-86CC-0C1E3CA8E013.jpeg
    184.6 KB · Views: 18
  • A3F78A85-B443-4633-A34D-F31227745D2A.jpeg
    A3F78A85-B443-4633-A34D-F31227745D2A.jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 17
Just to prove my claim of being a life long leafs fan…my mother sent these to me today. I estimate that to be 75/76?
One of my cousins (RIP) and I were just starting to play organized hockey around that same time in St. Thomas. We were always on different teams, he was a goaltender, I was a defenseman my first year, forward (all 3 positions that young) from then on. When we got together for family events, he'd be of all people, KEN DRYDEN, and I of course would be Darryl Sittler. When my team played his team, we ALWAYS won, because I knew how and where to beat him on a regular basis :ROFLMAO:

Leafs have NEVER lost when I have watched them in person (12ish?). I will be attending Thursday night so SLEEP EASY gentlemen, they got this!

One of my high school teachers promised me that the Leafs would win the cup in his lifetime. He's getting up there in age so it shouldn't be much longer until they win lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks