Launch nightmare

Well after reading this thread I can only assume that you are waiving around a hand gun while you type less than truthful things zxninja ;)

That thudding sound you hear is the sound of the shovel fulls of dirt coming out of the hole @WhatsthePoint is digging. :ROFLMAO:
I'm glad I'm not from Hamilton.....

You are in Mt. Hope @HTHM. It's Hamilton now isn't it? You never dig the hole, the future resident of the hole does the digging for Pete's sake Albert. edit: On second thought maybe your thinking about the imaginary hole one digs when they say things they shouldn't and continue to thus making it difficult to climb out of so to speak. I've been known to dig that type but never the former.

Dundas, Greensville, Mt. Hope, Ancaster, Binbrook, Stoney Creek might have their taxes collected by Hamilton but the nice folks from those pretty little quaint villages will never be "from" Hamilton, ever. I count the mountain in there too.

Last edited:
Yeas....I live in Mt. Hope.....grew up down the hill though. Love this city....great people....for the most part.

It is spelled Mount Hope, not Mt. Hope.

zxnija are you in rural Mount Hope or in with the citidiots in the new area?

Yeas....I live in Mt. Hope.....grew up down the hill though. Love this city....great people....for the most part.

I love the city too, I think it's one of the best I have ever been in and I have been blessed to have travelled to every continent other than Antarctica. You have to move away for a time to see it from a different perspective.
Unfortunately I have seen the worse sides to it also. A former lady I was with worked in social services and it nearly was the death of her, literally. All large cities have their bad side and it seems looking from the outside that side of Hamilton is getting worse not better. I know people from Hamilton that haven't been downtown or on Barton or Cannon for 30 years, like my brother in Grimsby and some have never been downtown, like my nieces born in Hamilton and moved to Grimsby, ever.

OK, John, I gonna give you 743 more chances, and then; we're done. Have a good night.

@HTHM, yes...you got me....I'm one of those who went to the dark side and bought a new build about 8 years ago in the "citidiots", as you call them. I caved in, broke down, gave up, turned my back on spetics, cisterns and dial up and made the emotionally terrifying choice to live in a neighborhood. I am neither proud or embarrassed about this choice, I just am. Lol.

How did that dent get there from a boat?

The official story was my uncle left the Scout in neutral and got out to help load. The parking brake either let go or wasn't set properly and it rolled into the water on a pretty steep ramp. There was water right up to the engine but my dad drove it out. Nothing would stop that truck.

Reactions: jrr
The dodge must have auto on wipers, they,re working still :geek:. second truck was a superduty not F150 a lot of money sitting their.
In all seriousness though glad no one was hurt. Pride likely took a beating but hey we all make mistakes.

I stand corrected. It has happened and it appears it will happen again. I would think it's about the same odds as winning the lottery.

another think to consider is the park lock on the tranny can let go ,if you sit and watch guys at the ramp you can hear there trannys bang when thy put them in to park and then back in to drive ,that just cannot be good ..lol I also think most guys donot use there parking brake when pulling the boat up onto the trailer ,,once thy start to slide the wheels it is near imposable to stop it if you are not in the truck ,,,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks