launch at clear creek

Ingold Archery

Has anybody heard of a launch at Clear Creek?

I have not but I was wondering as there seemed to be a few more boats then normal coming from the direction yesterday well we were fishing ,I asked dad about it and he has not heard of anything ,,sure would make for a much shorter boat ride ,,Dutch

Thought there was a post on here a few day's back, that mentioed a private launch that way, sorry can't remember the post title.

Thy are a few cottages down that way that may have private launch .or good four wheel drive tractors ,,,lol

I used to work for affordable Portables cleaning plastic toilets. I know of at least 3 properties in and around clear creek that have private launches.

sure would be nice to know. I've heard $10.00 to launch, and that it's supposed to be right off the beach. Maybe only good for smaller boats, but if so what an opportunity for them to go to hastings.

There is a. Place that has a nice launch, and rents out cottages take the only road that heads toward the lake and they are at the bottom of the hill on the right I think. It's been 6 or 7 year since I was been there, but if I remember correctly they are just past Armstrong's yard/ shop.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks