Large Perch Charters in July

sudsee

Hello Everyone,
I am looking for a charter for perch that will hold 12 people at once. Due to mobility reasons of some we need to get in boat from a dock and not the water. It is for a stag party so it will be a fairly light hearted group. Must allow a few beverages to be consumed. Interested in a boat out of Long Pt., Burwell or Bruce. Let me know what you think. You are welcome to PM info as well.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Sudsee Greenwing fishing charters ( Advertising member ) operates out of Sandboy Marina in Long Point . They do up to 12 people and have all the certification required to operate a charter boat and have been running charters for 28 years. Phone # is 519 5862006.

Excellent contribution to the thread.

I don't think anyone needs to "admit" anything re: alcohol on a charter boat, however, several charter operators, including site sponsors advertise that alcohol is permitted on their boats. Recommendations regarding a charter that meets the requirements listed were all he was asking for as far as I could tell.

Yes thank you woodsman for your non-contribution. I have never been on a charter that has not offered or allowed alcohol if they have the proper boat specs. Thanks to all that did give me contacts both here and in PM's I will be contacting them shortly. Any other charter operator ideas are welcome. Thanks.

For those who have criticized my post lease feel free to enlighten me on any charter boat in Lake Erie (Ont.) that would meet the legal requirements to carry 12 customers and still have sleeping accommodations, food cooking facilities and a pump-out washroom.
Just because you don't like answer does not mean it's a non-contribution.
Still haven't seen a charter service reply on this thread that they can meet your needs.

I take it you don't have any charter recommendations to offer then, @Woodsman?

Thanks for taking the time to provide some input anyway.

Ontario has some of the strictest alcohol laws across the world thanks to "do-gooders" lobbying the government for more rules and harsher penalties. That said, Woodsman, do you have a genuine concern about passengers having a couple drinks while they fish or are you simply posting to stir the pot?

Care to enlighten us as to why you're so concerned about people having a couple drinks on a boat that is being driven by someone who likely won't be drinking? What danger would these people pose to you, me, or others?

That said, Woodsman, do you have a genuine concern about passengers having a couple drinks while they fish or are you simply posting to stir the pot?
Never said I had a concern and not siring the pot.
What I did say was "No one is going to respond & admit on an open forum that you can break the law re: alcohol."
By "No one" I was referring to charter operators.

Who mentioned alcohol? Just because a question was posed about consuming beverages, as part of a stag, and by a user with the handle of '@sudsee', it doesn't mean that the beverages would contain alcohol. Maybe 'sudsee' owns a laundromat . Maybe 'sudsee' is planning on sharing a couple of pitchers of organic spinach smoothies with his friends?

Hey guys I have a kayak that I would be willing to charter out for the day. I can take one person out for 10-15 minutes at a time, enough time to finish a beverage and catch a fish or two. One at a time please.
If the 5-0 happens to show up, you will be promptly pushed over board at which point in time I will lodge a complaint with them about drunken swimmers interfering with my fishing efforts...

As long as the driver of the boat and the truck on the way are sober I see nothing wrong with a few beers while fishing hope you find a charter may the fishin be hot and the beer cold :)

As long as the driver of the boat and the truck on the way are sober I see nothing wrong with a few beers while fishing hope you find a charter may the fishin be hot and the beer cold :)
YES FINALLY SOME COMMON SENSE. I COULDN'T AGREE more. There is noting wrong with it at all. It's like the chewing bubble gum on sunday rule ....outdated and non sense. Ontario is a least 50 years behind in alcohol laws and no sign of getting with the times ....they are going to trial selling 6 packs in grocery stores....quebec has been doing this for 50 years ....have a few enjoy the fishing and party.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks