Fishing Report Large Inner Bay Muskie - May24th

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Canvasback sent me this photo taken while he and friend Jim were pike fishing in the Inner Bay yesterday. The picture shows John attempting to unhook and release a pretty big musky. He guessed 48". Definitely the biggest either of us have had our hands on here in Long Point Bay.

Last edited:
I believe I caught a huge one 3 weeks ago just east of bait island I wasn't sure if it was but the guy across from me thought it was a muskie too. I was so worried about catch and release and my camera man a.k.a(The Wife) had technical difficulties with camera and took a nice photo of the bottom of my boat. So now comes the fish story!!! Lol. I wasn't sure if there was muskies in the bay!

Added better photo received from John. See above Nice musky!

Hey Duck Soup, I haven't done a lot of Muskie fishing (nice catch btw), do you mind if I ask if you were trolling or casting and is the inner bay the best spot to be?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks