Lake Scum

dawson29

What y'all using for scum removal for aluminum. Pressure washer can only do so much. As always any help appreciated. Cheers😎

Attachments

• IMG_1730.jpeg
    IMG_1730.jpeg
    478.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1729.jpeg
    IMG_1729.jpeg
    606.7 KB · Views: 56
slimy grimy, expensive, 45$ or so, but works great

I have a tub of it you can have for nothing.

That's exactly what it did for the Burwell scum on my aluminum Lund.

Hell, I'll even throw in a bottle of Spray Nine Marine cleaner to show my sincerity.

The jug of Muriatic Acid I have will cost you a fortune, because that's all that has worked for me. 🤨🌻

Home hardware industrial toilet bowl cleaner mixed 50 50 in a lawn sprayer worked for me cover up the stainess and hydraulic rams

A friend of mine is compounding and polishing boats as they come out of the water right now. If you are interested please message me.

I have a tub of it you can have for nothing.

That's exactly what it did for the Burwell scum on my aluminum Lund.

Hell, I'll even throw in a bottle of Spray Nine Marine cleaner to show my sincerity.

The jug of Muriatic Acid I have will cost you a fortune, because that's all that has worked for me. 🤨🌻
I am in the same boat, tried numerous products and Muriatic acid is all I use now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks