Fishing Report Lake Ontario

Ticker

We'll hit the lake this morning on the water by 5:30 am out of Oakville
A bit bumpy with North East winds
Slooooooow start
Finally got my monster fish
20200614_062229.jpg

It is bigger than it looks if you consider the spoon is 30 inches long , I'm a 26 foot giant with triple x hands ?
made out to 220fow rod goes of on the rigger 45 feet down my wife's turn to reel the fish in and she gets this one
Humm she says I guess I should teach you how to get big fish
??????
Finished the day early as wind shifted to East and white caps started. We put 2 rainbow and one coho in the boat after her monster fish

20200614_085045.jpg

@Ticker : Yup that's why I don't take the BOSS anymore because of that same thing, no the BOSS retired do to just one more pass....

And I will hear about to the rest of my life ?
It's started right after she got it in
" slow the boat down , turn into the wind , no your going the wrong way , speed up ,"
I created a monster ????
Yes and next time you two have spat you can bet that's coming down like a sledge hammer. o_O??

We went 12/18 1 laker and mix of 2-5lbs king/bow/cohos 130-160fow . Most of the action was 25-35fow. Only one taker at below 65’ which I guessing it was a big king , but I handed the rod to my bud/coworker/cancer survivor to be his trophy fish ! After fighting it for 5mins ,not fully understanding the drag concept, the fish was gone. He wasn’t a fisherman at 4:30am but by 10am he too was hooked ??

What a coincidence, we were there too but from Jordan, also was bumpy and slow start. First bite took almost 2 hours... was crazy and bumpy for my boat. Ended up with 1 king of 20 lbs, and 5 cohos/bows, all above 40ft. King might have been at 55 ft.

We'll hit the lake this morning on the water by 5:30 am out of Oakville
A bit bumpy with North East winds
Slooooooow start
Finally got my monster fish
View attachment 23956

It is bigger than it looks if you consider the spoon is 30 inches long , I'm a 26 foot giant with triple x hands ?
made out to 220fow rod goes of on the rigger 45 feet down my wife's turn to reel the fish in and she gets this one
Humm she says I guess I should teach you how to get big fish
??????
Finished the day early as wind shifted to East and white caps started. We put 2 rainbow and one coho in the boat after her monster fish

View attachment 23957
That a girl

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks