Lake Ontario West Shore

spent the weekend down at Jordan Harbour wasn't disappointed
Saturday morning stayed in 15-20ft steady action well over 15 fish by 9 lost a few to, mix of browns and cohos after that odd fish here and there moved out to 45' about 10am landed a few more plus a nice laker and 2 atlantics.
sunday setting up in 15ft couldn't get four poles in the water one after another plus double headers this went on till 9 I don't even no how many I landed 2 nets defiantly came in handy. 2 browns over 5 pounds and the rest where all salmon from 1-10lbs. steady action right till 12 when I left. I ended up keeping a limit of all 20" fish perfect eaters.
green stick baits flat lined took most the fish both days. few descent salmon came from spoons on lead. didn't get many pictures cause I was trying to get the fish back in to handle the next one. girlfriend caught first fish 10lb salmon saterday morning she didn't want to bring anymore in rest of weekend said it fights to hard, arms were to sore :confused: she said she rather drive not a problem with me(y)
ill be out there on weekends PM me or radio me ill point u the right direction Bayliner josh no boat name yet haven't decided. or even if anyone wants to go with me one day on weekend always looking to meet new people learn new tactics
says pictures are to large to load not to sure how to fix that any help?

How fast were you trolling?
we were out saturday in 45 ft got 4 chinooks and lost 3, tried in shallow but no results, fished off charles daily park between jordan and dalhousie,
we were doing 2.2 wondering if that was to fast

i was north of Jordan Saturday running from around 2.2-2.4mph than sunday most the fish came from running around 2.5-2.8.i noticed if i was running slower than 2.2 not much happened, i kept all my gear in the top 10' and payed off. sunday i got a few fish down in front of Charles daily park not a boat in sight sunday there.

about what we were running had couple lures in the 20 ft range, givin her another go this weekend

Bayliner Josh,
Did you launch out of Jordon? What is the launch like and what are the launch fees? Thanks

All my fish came off planer boards long way out from boat. I got a slip there for the month ill be down there for the weekend again

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks