Lake O this Sunday

floatin rig

I'm thinking of going to Lake Ont. Sunday never fished there before no idea at all . It's going to be quit the hike for me to get there so asking is it worth the drive ? Still good fishing out there? Where to start fow? Etc kinda promised momma some big fish lol any help would be appreciated thanks! Floatin Rig!

If your there early, we fished out of Port Dalhousie last weekend was good , start right out of harbor down 10 to 15 ft out to 30 fow and back to harbor start I front lots of big salmon

I have gone out of Grimsby in early Fall and done well inside the 100 Fow area . lines high and away from the boat .

Was out twice this week. Bronte one day Port Credit the next, lots of marks in close at Bronte. 20-30 FOW. Heard they were being caught on flies however i had no luck. Tried Port Credit next nothing happening in close and waves wouldnt let me get out the the blue zone where someone had said they had some luck. Only action i had was being stopped by the Peel Regional Police and not getting a ticket (thanks to those awesome officers btw, if they ever see this next rounds on me) maybe I should stick to hunting as clearly im no salmon fisher :( Glad they sell some at costco!
cheers

if you are looking for some clean ones stay in the 80 to 120 ft range and fish at 2.8 to 3. miles hour and anything green if its sunny and something a little dark if it cloudy

5 hours pounding the waves out of Jordan. Not a bite. Not sure if all the fronts shut everything down but a day out still better than staying home

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks