Lake O live

Puddle Jumper

Started at Port dalhousie.... troll 7 - 14 fow all the way to Jordan .water temp was 42 at start currently 43.5

Had a hit off Dalhousie on ripplin redfin...but gone by time grabbed rod

Soon gonna head deeper and set deeper gear for Lakers on troll back

Been a nice walleye chop
Full on west wind20220415_115418.jpg20220415_081730.jpg

With the wind roaring here in Cambridge it should be one hell of a walleye chop. :eek:

How did you make out? 🌻
0/1 ....1 hit early ...then nothing
Lake turned quick ...so pulled lines and had interested ride back with the wind

Big stacked waves ...made it interesting to find and go into the channel at the harbour

I think i saw you out there... In the Ranger? I was the green Crestliner... Narly ride in forsure... lol

Yes that was us. It was quite the ride from Jordan back to Dalhousie. Saturday at Niagara Bar proved to be alot more pleasant. Went 12/17 with 2 coho, 2 laker, 1 rainbow and 7 nice Chinook. Fished 7-12:30 in 20-30' of water running green/glow spoons 100' back with 2oz line weights.

Hope you guys made it out for redemption Saturday.

Attachments

• April 16.jpg
    April 16.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 83
  • April16.jpg
    April16.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 84
If anyone is going out in the morning can you report wave height.
Thanks
I’ll be out In the yak if it’s decent but might have to wait till the afternoon.

Went out today ..fished the Niagra Bar
We were the last boat to leave the Bar
And parking lot was empty when we returned .

There was some big waves on way in .

If anyone is going out in the morning can you report wave height.
Thanks
I’ll be out In the yak if it’s decent but might have to wait till the afternoon.
Although opposite side of lake

It is always good ideal to Google the oakville live web cam

Google
TOWARF LIVE CAM

Grimsby buoy isn't in yet from the looks of things, but Martin from Grimsby tackle posts water conditions off Grimsby most mornings on his facebook page. He just posted A LOOK AT THE LAKE. Wind 5-10 km northwest. Waves 3-4’ swells from the northeast, and waves coming from the northwest. Degrees 5.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks