Lake O live

Sorry didn't continue with updates .... hard texting and fishing solo
I got 2 small salmon ...both under 2 lb

Lost 1 50' from boat .. felt 5 - 10 lb range ..and had a bunch of hits ..but gone before grabbing the rod

Ticker was giving me good Intel.... I just didn't act on it soon enough .... I went to my normal starting depths 120 - 150 and spent to long there with nothing producing

Sorry didn't continue with updates .... hard texting and fishing solo
I got 2 small salmon ...both under 2 lb

Lost 1 50' from boat .. felt 5 - 10 lb range ..and had a bunch of hits ..but gone before grabbing the rod

Ticker was giving me good Intel.... I just didn't act on it soon enough .... I went to my normal starting depths 120 - 150 and spent to long there with nothing producing
@Puddle Jumper it was great to share info back and forth, its always a crap shoot to where to start
Someday works out someday not so much
The thing I do is hit my waypoint that's produced in the past on same time of the year and / or same conditions.
I'm looking forward to Sunday fishing
Today we did good and I got the bigger fish than my wife not like last time " she said I was ok to do so lol"
First in the morning fishing was great first fish 10 minutes or so after putting lines in the last hour or so no hits other than a small shaker that was on that I did not know it was there till pulling up the last rigger line
Best action was 80- 110 fow 35-55 feet down
All set up got fish , best was herring strip on rigger
Taking 50 % of fish today , biggest came on dipsy #3 setting 135 back and lost a good size fish on same set up 175 back
Second was rigger with slider on for most second most fish
Leadcore produced 2 fish 7 color and 10 color with inline board also a few missed opportunities
Here are some of the pictures worthy fish
20200703_052237.jpg
20200703_054346.jpg

Attachments

• 20200703_082618.jpg
    20200703_082618.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
  • 20200703_065028.jpg
    20200703_065028.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
Good luck to you @Puddle Jumper and @Ticker when you team up on Sunday. Ticker has a very nice boat with the top electronics in his setup and certainly has no shortage of lures I can tell you that. :cool: I think you should have great day fishing with Ticker and from what others have said about Puddle Jumper on here Ticker you couldn't ask for a better guy to have in the boat, enjoy. (y) ?

@Puddle Jumper it was great to share info back and forth, its always a crap shoot to where to start
Someday works out someday not so much
The thing I do is hit my waypoint that's produced in the past on same time of the year and / or same conditions.
I'm looking forward to Sunday fishing
Today we did good and I got the bigger fish than my wife not like last time " she said I was ok to do so lol"
First in the morning fishing was great first fish 10 minutes or so after putting lines in the last hour or so no hits other than a small shaker that was on that I did not know it was there till pulling up the last rigger line
Best action was 80- 110 fow 35-55 feet down
All set up got fish , best was herring strip on rigger
Taking 50 % of fish today , biggest came on dipsy #3 setting 135 back and lost a good size fish on same set up 175 back
Second was rigger with slider on for most second most fish
Leadcore produced 2 fish 7 color and 10 color with inline board also a few missed opportunities
Here are some of the pictures worthy fish
View attachment 24709
View attachment 24707
Congrats on the great day today
I'm looking forward to joining you Sunday

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks