Lake O info share

Puddle Jumper

Heading down to Bronte tomorrow morning
Probably launch @ 6:30 am

Will be my 4 th trip this season.....but since things change from day to day ....just wondering if anyone else is going and wanting to share info on the water.... might be easier to dial a program in that way.

Let me know and I'll pm you my cel #

PM me. I think I will be there tomorrow morning. Coming out of burlington lift bridge and will fish towards Bronte. Was going to go to Grimsby but the North Wind will be too rough for that area.

Was down that way on Tuesday started at port credit but pulled lines after a couple hours of washing lures , headed bronte way and went 6/6 between 10:30 and 11:30 am. 2 coho 2 rainbow 2 nooks fished around 200 fow. down 50 to 80 all fish taken on riggers running spoons and cheaters, dipseys with spoons or flasher fly never took a shot. Might try again on Sunday . Good luck!!

. Were you fishing east of Bronte towards Hamilton? I don't go pass Bronte because I come out of the lift bridge in Hamilton. Last week my friend as killing it towards Port Credit and I did not do well at Bronte. We both fished in same depth of water. I Was in the Bronte area last 2 outings. Funny thing is that both outings we did not get any hits until after 7 am. Normally its great the first 2 hours after sunrise.

I was there on Monday and Tuesday.. we launched from fisherman’s pier and ran out to 100fow on Monday riggers down 40-60 with cheaters on and only 1 dipsy would fire. Had a great day with 2 double headers and pretty much consent action. Blue skinny jeans on the dipsy and wonder bread and pink panties on the cheaters did all the damage. On the water at 8 and off at 12. Went 9 for 15 .. but Tuesday well set up same area and never moved a rod. Trolled to 170 nothing moved to 150 and started slowly finding the fish 2 bows and 3 salmon. All on the cheaters 3 days at sea and dancing anchovy. It was a harder fish Tuesday. Not sure if I will get out this weekend but if I Do I will post a report here.
if you are give me a shout out on the radio I will be glad to help if I can
Steve
Aka nitewatcher

Funny how that goes. I was out May 30 and went 7/8 with 4 big kings (18-21lbs). 5 fish on wire dipsy with meat rig. Last week, nothing on the wire and no kings. I wonder how the cool temps from Monday and Tuesday will effect the fishing. I guess I will find out tomorrow!

Yes I keep the radio on 68, just a shame I won’t be there tomorrow.. I find that lady O no one likes to talk. It’s definitely not like Erie. Thats for sure

Don't have a radio but feel free to text me. I have friends from work and we always text back and forth while on the water.

Lake Ontario anglers don't share much because there is always a tournament going on. Notice you never read a report from anyone who fishes Bluffers in Toronto way. That's the hot spot from July to August. 100's of boats out each weekend and not one report.

Just wondering how the sea fleas have been or any...All my reels are loaded up with braid and they seem to stick like glue with that line. I'm thinking on trying the north shore bronte area on Saturday ?

Just wondering how the sea fleas have been or any...All my reels are loaded up with braid and they seem to stick like glue with that line. I'm thinking on trying the north shore bronte area on Saturday ?
Haven't seen any yet.
Usually take a spare dipsy rod in summer and ever 30 min or so....pull a rod up ...put spare down ...cut your swivel off ...slide fleas off your line and retie so ready when you pull next rod

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks