Fishing Report Lake O April 22 evening and April 24 morning - Epic Smackdown

vmuravin

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
April 22 we went 9/10, all kings, all big.
April 24 we went 3-man limit on 15/17, 11 kings (9 big, 1x almost 22lb) and 4 cohos.

Double, triple headers, we got them all...

Port Weller to BAR 35-50 fow on my usual favorite spoons (hint: not stomp's pants ;) ) on 100/150 WS and 5 colors.1650851622568.jpeg

1650851337865.png1650851345512.png1650851362372.png

Luhr Jensen Shoehorns - they are not made for like 6-7 years. But you can do great with any other spoons as long as they green, orange, black, silver, and a mix of UV/glow.

@Wave Runner :LOL: ☝️ . Seriously I asked Rob this question since I had a bunch of RH reels 2 years ago. He said the rods are designed to bend in a certain way so it is best to now bend them the other way...

I know @LongPointBoysSportfishing , I know. If my math is correct, we would have taken the 3rd place. But I think there is a difference between hobby-lazy-style fishing and tournament-style timing-limited stressful run. I would like to try this some day but would start with being an observer/volunteer first if I could... Thanks :) 👍

Wave Runner left handed reels are the only way to go lol
Mind you I have added a couple right handed reels on my boat for a few friends that prefer right handed reels

I know @LongPointBoysSportfishing , I know. If my math is correct, we would have taken the 3rd place. But I think there is a difference between hobby-lazy-style fishing and tournament-style timing-limited stressful run. I would like to try this some day but would start with being an observer/volunteer first if I could... Thanks :) 👍
You do well enough hobby fishing that tournament fishing would be a breeze.

If you ever need/want to have a seat filled, I know a guy.

I am thinking about it @HTHM ... I almost wrote a post on Lake O FB page on this but thought people would laugh at me (it's not like I care in the first place but... )

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks